Our workshops make a great experience for a birthday party, wedding shower, or just getting together with friends to do something different.
Workshops typically last 60–90 minutes and are priced per person, inclusive of all materials.
- Terrarium Workshop: Build a tiny world under glass. $50/person. Participants bring a glass container of their choice.
- Botanical Cocktails Demonstration and Tasting: Learn about the botanical origins of cocktail ingredients, with a demo and tasting of three drinks around a theme. $50/person.
- Arranging with the Seasons: Learn to arrange flowers with seasonal, locally grown flowers. $80/person. Available June–October.
- Floral Jewelry Workshop: Learn to make botanical jewelry: rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more. $50/person.
At our location
We can accommodate class in two areas:
- Inside our workshop, up to 15 people.
- Outside in our party garden, up to 10 people. This area is tented and can be used in the rain. Not available November–March.
A 2-hour rental of the space is included with the class. You are welcome to bring food and drinks. Facility rental includes access to a restroom.
At Your location
We can bring our workshops to you! We require a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 participants. There is an additional mileage fee to your location. You should have workspace at a table for each participant, and newspaper or dropcloths are recommended to contain the mess.