Our workshops make a great experience for a birthday party, wedding shower, or just getting together with friends to do something different.
BYOB if you like and really turn it into a party!
Workshops typically last 60–90 minutes and are priced per person, inclusive of all materials.
- Terrarium Workshop: Build a tiny world under glass. $35/person. Participants bring a glass container of their choice.
- Succulent Wreath Workshop: Create a living wreath from succulents. $50/person.
- Botanical Cocktails Demonstration and Tasting: Learn about the botanical origins of cocktail ingredients, with a demo and tasting of three drinks around a theme. $35/person.
- Bulb Forcing Workshop: Grow bulbs to brighten up your winter. $25/person. Available December–March.
- Arranging with the Seasons: Learn to arrange flowers with seasonal, locally grown flowers. $75/person. Available June–October.
- Flower Crown Workshop: Create a flower crown. $75/person.
- Floral Jewelry Workshop: Learn to make botanical jewelry: rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more. $75/person.
- Christmas Wreath Workshop: Decorate a wreath to adorn your door for the holidays. $75/person. Available November–December.
At our location
We can accommodate class in two areas:
- Inside our workshop, up to 6 people.
- Outside in our party garden, up to 10 people. This area is tented and can be used in the rain. Not available November–March.
A 2-hour rental of the space is included with the class. You can extend this to use the space longer at $50/hour. You are welcome to bring food and drinks. Facility rental includes access to a restroom.
At Your location
We can bring our workshops to you! We require a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 participants. There is an additional mileage fee to your location. You should have workspace at a table for each participant, and newspaper or dropcloths are recommended to contain the mess.