greenSinner does things a little differently. We’re a florist, but we’re really about something more than that: designing memorable event experiences for guests in using smart and sustainable practices. It's not about the flowers; it's about the memories you create.
In the News
Here are some of the places greenSinner has been mentioned in the media:
- An article in NEXT Pittsburgh about the growth of urban agriculture in Pittsburgh, January 19, 2015: Grow Pittsburgh and Green Sinner creating more gardens and flower farms.
- An article about us and our forthcoming flower farm expansion: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, December 31, 2014. Urban Flower Farms Gain Momentum in Pittsburgh.
- An interview with us about local flowers and the story of greenSinner on the Slow Flowers podcast with Debra Prinzing (author of Slow Flowers and The 50-Mile Bouquet), August 19, 2014: Pittsburgh’s Local & Seasonal Floral Designers – Jimmy Lohr & Jonathan Weber of greenSinner (Episode 155), plus an update on Episode 175 on January 7, 2015.
- A photo in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, June 12, 2014.
- A blurb in Pittsburgh Magazine featuring our plants and terrariums, March 4, 2014: Sinfully Beautiful.
- An article about our terrarium classes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, April 7, 2013: Mini Gardens Open Up a New World.
- A bouquet photo in the Whirl Wedding Guide, September 10, 2012: Full Blooms, Wedding Bouquet Inspiration for Every Bride.
- An interview on The Allegheny Front, May 19, 2012: Sustainable Florist Industry Blooms in Pittsburgh.
- An article about our initial launch at the Pittsburgh Public Market in POP City, July 20, 2011: Floral Company greenSinner Grows Sustainable Cut Flowers.